Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Button Up - and a Freebie!

We have a new challenge for you over at Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and this week its Teams A's turn (thats me!) Our challenge this time is to Button Up - so dig out all those buttons you have a we need to see at least1 on your card or project. Easy or what!!!!



Here's my project using the BEA-utiful Bea, I fell in love as soon as I saw her! I have made a photo frame for this challenge, the white card at the back has been embossed by Boffle Button embossing folder (perfect for this challenge!) and the buttons and ribbon are from Papermania. I have coloured Bea in with Pencils and the sentiment is one of my own - please feel free to snag it (I'd love to see what you do with it too)


No please pop over to the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you this challenge. I hope to see your card soon.

And here's what we've got new in store for you today




Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your freebie! Very cute card . . . cute as a button!!!

    ReplyDelete