Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Crafters Companion Challenge Card

I have fallen in love with these little panda's and I can't stop playing with them! Here's a card I have made with one of the gorgeous stamps - I have coloured him in with Promarkers, and the backing paper is the 1st one that I have cut into (ohhhhhh I hate having to cut into them!) from the Mega Kit. I have distressed the edge and used a HUGE flower behind the image itself as well as flowers cut on my silhouette, and I just had to add the feather! The sentiment is one from the stamp set and I have just punched it out with a circle punch. I would like to enter this into the Crafters Companions Flowers Challenge.

I would love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. So cute and love those flowers! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable, love this panda ! An dlove the colors you used, and the feather too !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper adorable! I love your soft coloring, too! Really nice job. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Claire, love the happy sunshine colours you've used and you've coloured Bamboo beautifully, thank you for joining us at Crafters Companion challenge. Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Great job with your coloring. I love this little panda too!

    ReplyDelete