Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Sneak Peak1 Bebunni

Well I have the most gorgeous Bunny from Crafters Companion which is going to be the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft on Friday! Its called Bebunni and is totally scrummy! It comes as 2 cd's stamps and a paper kit too! My 1st card to share with you is made using one of the stamps which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noirs. The papers are from the cd and I just loooooove them! The second cd is really clever as it has lots of Party invites, and scrapbooks too! Its brilliant and I'll show you some things I have made with it during the week.
What do you think, are you going to lose your heart to these bunnies too?

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Claire... I love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete