Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Creative Bloggers Hop

I was asked by the lovely Lis if I'd like to join in with the Creative Bloggers Hop.  
It's a continuous hop every Monday 
with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part every week.  
So onto the questions.

1. What am I working on?

I'm working on DT stuff at the moment thats dead secret! And trying to make some Christmas cards along the so its not a big panic towards the end.

2.How does my work differ from others in my genre?

I think we all have our own styles even though you use that same stamps and kits or CD its great to see how other people use it and get ideas from them too.


3. Why do I write/create what I do?

I love my crafting, its now what I do its more of a who I am. I love to disappear into my craft room and make something that I'm proud to share, its more of a who I am then what I do!


4. How does your writing/creative process work?
I guess like most crafters I have a idea of the finished card I want to make, now it never really turns out like I set out to make it, it kind of evolves. Next I find the image and the papers and colour the image to tie in with it (yep I've also done the thing where you colour the image 1st then can't find papers to go with it lol!) and then add the finishing touched.

Now onto the 3 Wonderful Bloggers I picked to carry the baton next week.


Caroline is one of Crafters Companion DT members and a really good friend to bounce ideas of off. We love crafting along together even though we're at different ends of the country!

Carol is one half of the Dreamees team and is one of the loveliest ladies to have a good old chat about crafting too - she has the most amazing ideas and I love playing with her products and sharing my makes with her. 
Sarah Jayne
Sarah Jayne is also one of my DT buddies, here brain is amazing and she makes the most amazing projects ever! Her brain works in a way mine has no hope of working lol! I love this lady and I know you will love her blog too! 

So that's my contribution to the Creative Blog Hop and it's now down to these ladies next week! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Clairebears xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment