Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Sneak Peek - Bebunni Floral

If you love a certain little Bunni (see what I did there!) as much as I do, then the next 4 Day Deal from Crafters Companion will be right up your street when it is featured on Create and Craft on the 10th November as the new 4 Day Deal. Its the most wonderful and beautiful CD and 8 new stamp sets as well as dies that are just crying  out to be used to make fabulous creations! I just love the artwork as its so - CUTE! I have one of my stamped imaged today to share with you, and I have used it to alter a note book. So as you can see you don't have to use the CD and stamps just for cards. I have used my Rocker-blocks  and a little spray of Stick and Spray to mount the stamp. I then stamped the image twice on Neenah Card Stock with my Memento Black ink pad as I was colouring the image in with my SN pens as I wanted to cut out and mount the flower up on 3D glue to give it dimension and I also paper pieced his tummy and ears! I used the new Cottage Lace Border Die as well as the Butterfly and Bee dies too that are part of the new launch.



Bebunni Floral CD - Design Set 3 colour 3
Coloured with SN Pens - 

Bebunni - BGR1,2,3
Flower C2,4 & 6 
Flower Centre - EB6 & 8.
Dots CR2& 4, LG2,CG4 

Isn't it cute! 

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment