Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Sneak Peek - Bebunni Floral

Well only 3 more sleeps till you get to see Crafters Companion's new 4 Day Deal on Create and Craft so set your boxes to record as your not going to want to miss a moment! Bebunni has gone all Floral on us, and has given us a new CD as well as 8 new stamp sets and the most gorgeous dies too! For today's project I am sharing I have used one of the Topper Companions from the CD (8) as well as Co-Ordinating Paper 8 colour 1. I have printed the Topper out onto Neenah Card Stock and the paper onto Printable Light Card Stock. I have used the Cottage Lace Border Die and Butterfly and Bee Dies on scraps from my scrap box. I have lightly inked thought the Butterfly with Peacock Feathers and used my Black SN pen to colour the Bee. The sentiment is from Design 5 in the Sentiments Section.

To make the flowers I have used Marigold, Lace, Stamen and Large Camilla Quilling Dies from Die-Sire

Sooo not long now to go before you get to see it and I'm sure your going to NEED it!

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful.. I'm loving all the sneaky peeks..
    Looks like I will be spending more money
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete