Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Sneak Peek - Bebunni Floral

Ready for another Bebunni Sneak Peek from me! Today I am sharing one of my stamped samples from the new Crafters Companion's 4 Day Deal which starts on the 10th November on Create and Craft TV!  There is a CD which is FULL of crafting goodies to play with, 8 new stamp sets as well as the most gorgeous new Dies! As I said today's card is a stamped card, I have stamped the image onto Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock and coloured it with Spectrum Noir pencils alone all from the Essential Set. I will list the colours underneath. I have managed (I don't know how!) to die cut around Bebunni without cutting his ears off! And mounted him onto the Chantilly Lace Die-Sire Die. I have used the Backing Paper - Design 12 colour 2 and mounted it all onto Kraft Card . Then I have used one of the sentiments from the Stamp set and cut it into a tag. Oh not forgetting lots of liquid pearls have been used too!!!

The pencils I have used
SN Pencils 004,89,91,9556,58,4742,37, 001

Soooo has Bebunni Floral won a way into your heart?

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment