Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

Its a Makey Bakey Wedding today!

My friend gets married a today and I wanted to share a beautiful plaque I have made for her and her new husband, I have used my Makey Bakey Wedding Day stamp that you can find HERE and coloured it with the following Spectrum Noir pens and pencils that you can fine HERE onto Neenah Card that you can find HERE

The following colours are what I have used if you would like to have a go too :)

Fur - TN1,2 and 3as well as 004,089,091 and 095 Cheeks are FS7
His hat and coat are BR2,4,6,8
Her dress is IG1,2 as well as a little 119
the flowers are MB3,LV3 and PL5
The banner I have used HB1,2 as well as PL2 and LV3 and sprayed with Spray and Sparkle Pearl Diamond that you can find HERE




I hope they like it lol!

Love Clairebears x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Challenge up your life - Sequins
Crazy Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Celebrations

3 comments:

  1. The shape of your card looks fantastic, it's perfect for a wedding! The image is really cute :D
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life! Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Challenge up your life!
    Your card is wonderful.
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete