Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

International Besties Challenge - Anything Goes

Well its that time agian for a new challenge over at the International Besties Challenge Blog  and as all way's its a really easy challenge for you - ANYTHING GOES! All we ask is that you use a Bestie image and as there are HUNDREDS to choose from and you can see them all HERE so why don't you join us!

Here's my card to inspire you a little. I have used image IMG 325 I think she is very elegant. I have coloured her with my SPectrum Noir Pens and Pencils,
Skin - TN2,3 FS3,2 7 - 089, 009
Blues - BT4,5,8,9 - 067, 073
Greens - CG4,JG2,4 - 058, 047
Flowers - TN2,3 - 091
I have used Memento Dye Ink - Teal Zeal, Cottage Ivy and New Spout on a make up sponge to ink around the image to bring it all together. The paper and flower and gem came from Craft Artist's Bohemian Golden Peacock, doesn't it work perfecly! I have also added some embossing powder and gilding flakes and not forgetting some sequins. The Feathers I have die cut with a Hot of the Press die and inked them and added a little gilding wax too.

I'd love to know what you think!

Don't forget to enter the challenge - and I hope to see your entry there.

Love from Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Wow totally beautiful Claire, love the gorgeous colours and image.
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete