Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

Baby Fairy Ayana

I have been asked to make a 1st Birthday card so I thought I would treat myself to the ultra cute
Baby Fairy Ayana from Mo Manning  and I have coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs. Now I am really pleased with how sweet it turned out especially as I picked up the wrong pen and coloured her dress! I used my CR1 by mistake! But after going over it with my PP1 I managed to save it - I love the colour I was left with.


Here's a full list of colours I used
Spectrum Noir Pens
Skin - TN3,5,7 CR1
Hair - EB3,5,7
Dress - CR1, coloured over with PP1 - PP2 - 6 for folds in dress (Pencils - 36)
Wings - (Pencils 37,71) - Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen
Stones - EB1,2,3
Flower - CT1,PP1, LG2,3 ( 36, 10)
Water - IB1,2
Sky - BT1,2,3

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment